Sunday, June 23, 2013

Good To Be Back

Fresh off my adventures in wonderful Palm Desert California attending the Coachella Music Festival, it is good to be back home. While I enjoyed my time in the sun-scorched, palm tree-lined hot-spot, I have to say I am rejuvenated by the sight of the Potomac, my monuments, and the lush green of the GW Parkway (the best looking parkway in America).

While they aren’t DC related in anyway I wanted to link to my Coachella reviews for the Metroblog readers who enjoy following my musical adventures.

Enjoy!
- The Jesus & Mary Chain (secret Pomona show)
- Coachella Day One
- Coachella Day Two
- Coachella Day Three
- Rage Against The Machine @ Coachella

Originally published on May 2nd, 2007.

Links deactivated because the new Myspace fucking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment