Thursday, July 1, 2010

Go see The Orb

I don’t care what your taste in music is, do yourself a favor this Friday and go see The Orb at the 930 Club.

To keep it simple – The Orb are mind-blowing live. And this from a guy who didn’t even really dig them before seeing them live.

I’ve seen The Orb twice over the years and both times were fan-friggin-tastic! The Orb totally transcend the whole Techno/ Electronica/ IDM universe because for 15 years they have been true originals. Their live sounds and lights are a thing of absolute beauty and their show is a ton of fun to boot.

Unfortunately for me, I’ll be out of town for this show but if I wasn’t I’d be all over it. So if you don’t have anything going on Friday night, go see The Orb. You’ll be glad you did.

The Orb @ 930 Club
$25

Originally published on March 30, 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment