Saturday, June 19, 2010

Road Rage Metroblog Style

Getting cut-off while driving is one annoying thing, but getting almost run off the road by an armored car is another. Some ass-faced employee of AT Solutions, while trying to squeeze his 5 ton armored car into my lane like it was a Geo Metro, nearly squashed the driver side of my car and forced me onto the shoulder of Route 1 in Alexandria this afternoon. The crack-head driver then proceeded to swerve in front of me again a few minutes later whilst on the on-ramp for 495 after which he slammed on his brakes nearly causing a massive collision. My Camry versus his Armored f*cking Car, it would not have been pretty.

It is days like this that I wish I had upgraded for the Dual Grill Missile Launcher package when I bought the old Mike-mobile.

Published on December 19, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment