Friday, May 21, 2010

Hidden Invasion

So this is the first I’ve heard of this, but then I don’t have cable, so I apologize if it is old news.

MTV is sponsoring a tour called College Invasion, which features the ever incredible Muse and a band called Razorlight(?).

Anyway, an MTV tour isn’t necessarily something I’d get all excited about, however, for once, they’re pushing a great band. Muse are friggin awesome, especially live and anyone who disagrees can suck it.

So yeah, long story short (well kind of short). The College Invasion is making a tactical strike at University of Maryland this weekend and, as far as I can tell, it isn’t being advertised anywhere. So if you wanna catch Muse, the best new-ish British band, they’re playing Saturday night at U of M’s Cole Fieldhouse for a measly 15 bucks.

This show is gonna rock. (No proceeds of the hidden invasion go to Al Queda.)

Originally published on April 15, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment