Saturday, May 29, 2010

Classic Crawl

Friday night the fellas and I did a little bar crawl through Adam’s Morgan.

We started at the Big Hunt (where else?) had a few with the friendliest waitstaff in town. Headed up to Zucchabar for Saccharine’s “Slut” event with Medusa Promotions spinning choice tunes.

The “Slut” event was having a slow start so we shot over to Toledo Lounge on 18th. While we don’t make a habit of going there, we always end up having a blast when we do and I can’t think of a single time when we’ve gone to Toledo and not picked up some company for the rest of the night.

From TL we rolled over to Asylum which was jumping. Asylum has re-modeled their interior once again and I must say I like the new set-up the best. The new design fits a lot more seating in there. The basement was jumping with punks and toughs while upstairs there was a very cute grrl power DJ event going on.

We finished the night back at Zucchabar which was sizzling with great music and hot girls at 2am. I did a little dancing, my buddy passed out, my other buddy disappeared with our Toledo girl.

Wrapped up the night staggering with my passed out buddy over to 18th st. for some fine jumbo pizza and late-night chit-chat.

In all, a classic 18th street crawl.

Originally published on July 25, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment