Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Post-Party Parle

I had a funny conversation outside Felix after I left last-night. It went something like this:

Me: tipsy waiting to cross the street.
Two big black dudes: walk up to me, one puts his arm around my shoulders.

Dude #1: “Where all the pussy at?”
Me: “The nose knows.”
Dude #2: “Thought this town was hot.”
Me: “You have no idea.”
Dude #1: “You gone help us find sum pussy?”
Me: “Sure.”
Dude #2: points to three women crossing the street.
Dude #1: “Tha’s what I’m talkin bout!”
Me: recognizing that one of them is in fact a man -”Three of them, three of us.”
Dude #1: “Let’s go git sum!”
Dude #2: standing in the middle of the street accosting the three people – “This chick’s a dude!”
Me: walking off laughing.
Dude #1: jumping up and down, laughing his ass off, pointing at his friend.

Ah good times.

Originally published July 21, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment