Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to REPEAT TRANSMISSIONS

My name is Michael Darpino and I have been blogging personally, semi-professionally, and professionally for many years. I am currently the senior music writer for WE LOVE DC and I also blog about music at my personal music blog SATELLITE ECLECTICA.

I recently discovered that the METROBLOGGING network is shutting down on May 31, 2010. I was a staff writer for their Washington DC blog-zine for many years. I have created this blog to house all of my old articles from DC Metroblogging site after it goes dark next month.

I have also decided to re-post select personal blog entries from my old Myspace blog that I think might be of interest or serve to entertain the random reader.

I will try to preserve the original publish date and maybe add some commentary to the entries that I am re-posting here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment